|All in One SuperCourse
|Core Training Audio Series
|Quick Start Video Series
|Proof of Funds Letter
|Preferred Vendor Network
|Contracts & Forms Library
|ePartner® Personal Edition
|Integrated Seller & Buyer Websites
|Lender Database Access
|ePartner® Enterprise Edition
Coaching & Mentoring
|Unlimited Access to Recordings
|Deal Closing Helpline
|Deal Assessment & Review
|Private Messages to Coaches
|LIVE Q & A Group Coaching Calls
|Private One on One Coaching Calls
|Coach Shadowing Experience
|VIP Access to Live Trainings
|Mutually Aligned Interests
|Ongoing Service, Support & Tech License
- Wholesale Flips
- Short Sales
- Loan Modifications
- Foreclosures / REOs
- Subject Tos
- Lease Options
- Owner Financing
- Rehab Resell
- Long Term Holds
- And so much more…
With 4 Manuals spanning more than 800 pages long accompanied by 20 audio cds, this system covers the entire spectrum of real estate investing, from A to z. This is the “classroom” course material to help strengthen your overall investing education. Plus, you can access this entire program digitally and each and every word is in spoken format so that you can download for listening while jogging or driving. Here is an overview of the contents:
- Chapter 1 – Real Estate Investing Fundamentals: The ultimate real estate investing formula, real estate investing 101 and advanced real estate investing strategies.
- Chapter 2 – Generating Leads: 15 differeent ways to generate unlimited leads on autopilot
- Chapter 3 – Qualifying Leads: How to talk to sellers and how to separate the money makers from the time wasters.
- Chapter 4 – Getting Deals Under Contract: How to write risk free offers so that you have all the upside with none of the downside.
- Chapter 5 – Deal Evaluation: How to choose the best deal strategy, evaluate the probability that the deal will close and the profitability so that you maximize your efforts.
- Chapter 6 – Deal Negotiation: How to get the best deal when working short sale and foreclosure deals.
- Chapter 7 – Exit Strategies: Knowing which exit stragedy will make you the most money the fastest, how to find buyers and tenants on autopilot and how to lock in your buyer or tenant with the right contracts.
- Chapter 8 – Funding the Deal: The many different funding sources you have available to you and which funding source to use for which deals.
- Chapter 9 – Closing the Deal: How to make sure the deal closes and you get paid!
- Chapter 10 – Putting It All Together: How to automate the process so that you can build an empire.
There has never been a more thorough all around real estate investing course ever assembled. With this system, you can make the most of your real estate investing endeavors.
Plus, these template forms and contracts are in the most univeral formats, Microsoft Word and Excel, so that you can customize them to fit your needs quickly and easily.
- Department Contact Information – Authorization, Payoff, Customer Service, Short Sale and Foreclosure (as well as many other) Departments’ phone, fax, email and hours of operation information. No more sitting on hold with these short cuts.
- Personnel Direct Contact Infomation – Names, extensions and email addresses for Short Sale and Foreclosure representatives, negotiators, closers and managers. Now you have access to the decision makers like you’ve always wanted.
- Offer Requirements – Short Sale and Foreclosure offer requirements and specific short sale packages for each major lender. Now you know what to send them along with your offer so that they process your offer fast.
- Approval Guidelines – Negotiating and approval information on each lender including how their short sale process works, how they approve foreclosure offers and finally, what offer amounts they normally approve. Now you can know the price the bank will agree to before you make the offer!
- Up-to-the-Minute Lender Blogs – Ever changing blogs for each lender which reveal hidden secrets and tactics for getting banks to “Yes!” to your short sale and foreclosure offers.
This is an organically growing tool that is constantly being updated by our students and coaches across the county so that the entire community of users benefits from the knowledge gained by others. It gets more and more powerful each and every day! No one else has a tool like this that combines the most important information short sale and/or foreclosure investors need to quickly and easily negotiating great deals with banks.
- messaging Module – The ability to send message to any individual coach or the first available oach and all messages appear in the Notes tab of each deal so that every piece of advice is easy to find and is never lost. All of your correspondence is automatically organized so you don’t have to.
- Interactive Notes Module: Allows you and your coach to work together in real time on all your deals.
- Deal Document Review Module: Every key document you upload is reviewed by a coach to ensure you have completed it correctly. This “second set of eyes” prevents any details from falling through the cracks.
- Activity Accountability Interface: Know where you stand in your progress as well as where you need to improve and shows the coach where you need to be held accountable so you don’t make excuses and reach teh goals you have set for yourself!
- Most Influencial Coach Designation Module: When a deal closes, you get to choose who was most influential in getting the deal under contract and closed. This creates competition amongst the coaching staff to make sure you are successful.
This system allows our coaches to train and mentor you on a level never before seen in the real estate world. Using the power of technology, this system allows you to have the sharpest minds in real estate reviewing your business as if they were sitting next to you in your home office. (Some levels may include a $197 Monthly ePartner Enterprise License Charge)